You will need one set of application forms for each video you want to submit. The video can be created by a single eligible student or a team of (up to six) eligible students.
The application form for one video will consist of
- The cover form — listing the title of the video and the names and birthdates of everyone on the team (namely, those who will share dollars and/or glory of any prize awarded), and contact info (emails/phones) for at least two members of the team — and the names and birthdates of all “bit parts” and “featured extras” whose releases are attached
- Individual release forms — each team member listed on the cover form must complete the interactive form, print and sign it, and scan it so it can be connected to the cover form.
- If they are under 18, a parent must also sign agreement
- Release forms for anyone acting a “bit part” or “featured extra”*
- If they are under 18, a parent must also sign agreement for the video to be posted
All parts of the set of application forms for a single video must give the same title for the video and be sent in the same email requesting the Drop-Box link.
Before sending the application, please check that every team member’s form is completely filled in and all “bit parts” and “featured extras” have signed releases.
- A bit part has lines or a few scenes but is not a member of the “team” submitting the video
- A Featured extra has no lines but may have a name or receive good screen time, e.g., a waiter at the lead’s table who doesn’t speak.
- Emails and cell phones will be guarded by the selection committee and used only for our League members to reach out to students as needed.