The League encourages all Nassau County residents to attend one of the five upcoming Commission hearings and provide public comments and input regarding how your community should be represented in new legislative district maps. The upcoming hearing dates and locations are listed below. All hearings begin at 6:00 pm.
● Sept. 8 at North Hempstead Town Hall, 220 Plandome Road, Manhasset
● Sept. 14 at Glen Cove City Hall, 9 Glen St., Glen Cove
● Sept. 21 at Hempstead Town Hall, 1 Washington St., Hempstead
● Sept. 28 at Long Beach City Hall, 1 West Chester St., Long Beach
● Oct. 3 at Albany Avenue Community Center, 214 North Albany Ave., North
A map of the current Nassau County legislative districts can be found here: