Nassau County’s Temporary Districting Advisory Commission will hold public meetings well into late October, the Nassau League of Women Voters Redistricting Committee is postponing the previously announced October 11 follow-up meeting with our Coalition. We’ll advise you on the rescheduled date.
Note dates and venues for the remaining public meetings, all starting at 6:00 pm:
- Oct 13: Caroline G. Atkinson Intermediate School, 58 Seaman Avenue, Freeport.
- Oct 18: Glen Cove City Hall, 9 Glen Street, Glen Cove.
- Oct 20: Albany Avenue Community Center, 214 No. Albany Avenue, Massapequa.
- Oct 26: Elmont Public Library, 700 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont. Note: The tentative date was previously set for Oct 25.
- TBD: Hicksville.
- All meetings are livestreamed for those who can’t attend: https://www.nassaucountyny.gov/489/County-Legislature.
We remind you that statements to the Commission may be made in-person at these public meeting (3-minute time limit) or by Emailing a written statement to LegPublicComment@nassaucountyny.gov.